Trust & Respect
EVERY GUEST MUST READ AND AGREE TO FOLLOW OUR HOUSE RULES. FAILURE TO FOLLOW OUR RULES WILL RESULT IN CANCELLATION OF YOUR STAY WITH NO REFUND.
- REMOVE SHOES inside the house. DO NOT wear shoes in the house!
- You MUST be available for us to contact by phone during your stay. In the event you an issue with the house or your stay, we will address it ASAP.
- DO NOT move ANY furniture or decor during your stay.
- We have a lot of light-colored furniture and bedding, PLEASE BE CAREFUL with our furnishings. If an accident happens, inform us IMMEDIATELY so we can get the item cleaned. (this may save you damage fees, if we can clean the item promptly).
- This is a NON-SMOKING home. NO SMOKING, VAPING, CANNABIS inside or out.
- NO CANDLES OR OTHER COMBUSTABLES inside or out (incense, etc.)
- Turn off fire pit propane at control AND propane tank.
-ONLY toilet paper in the toilet, NO Tampons, Q-tips, pads, flushable wipes, etc.
- QUIET HOURS (OUTSIDE) 10pm-8am. Please respect our neighbors and the hosts who live on-site.
- NO dogs or pets of any kind are allowed.
- NO additional guests above the number on your reservation are allowed at any time during your stay.
- DO NOT attempt to enter the yard at any time. The yard is private and not for guest use. A dog may be outside at times, but is never left unattended.
- Notify us IMMEDIATELY if there are any broken items OR issues with the house.
- Clean any small messes, if they occur. There are supplies under the kitchen sink and a small hand-vacuum in the closet (plug back in when done using).
Your satisfaction is our NUMBER ONE priority. If there is any issue with the house or your stay, we want to address it ASAP so you can be comfortable and happy.
CHECK OUT INSTRUCTIONS:
Check-out time is 11:00am. Prior to check-out, your rental agreement requires you to complete the required check-out tasks (list below) to help keep our home clean and in good condition for future guests and your next visit!
- Inform us IMMEDIATELY of any DAMAGE, BROKEN/MISSING ITEMS or SPILLS/MESSES.
- Return ALL household items to WHERE YOU FOUND THEM upon your arrival.
- Wash all and put away dishes not loaded in dishwasher.
- Dishwasher loaded and started (use pod detergent under kitchen sink).
- Close and lock all windows, doors AND front gate.
- Please DO NOT strip the beds (housekeeping does this).
- Sort garbage, recycling and compost. Any waste that doesn't fit in the bins in the house goes in the large colored bins in the parking area.
- Set thermostats to 65 degrees.
- VERIFY oven and stove cooktop are turned off.
- VERIFY ALL faucets and shower head is turned off.
- TV remote is solar-powered, leave face down.
- Used WHITE towels placed in washer, start on "towels" cycle.
Thank you for your interest in Belvidere Haus, we invite you to book a stay by clicking the link below.
Joe and Kim